Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Website Design!

Torah Breastplate, Sterling silver, brass, glass;  Congregation Kehillat Israel
                        http://www.growingupjewish.com  
                                                          
I need some feedback (love!) on my new website design, courtesy of my talented daughter, Lauren. Thank you, thank you!!!!

It features my newest pieces with a very easy way to purchase any of them, in contrast to my "old" site that made interested customers call me first, pay over the phone, etc.   That had been my (bad) idea....

Sterling silver and blue bead Mezuzah
Anyway, the photos are better, the descriptions are better, and you can look forward to more frequent updates and ease of use. As usual, clicking on each item brings up more information.

Let me know what you think!  If you are going to be fasting this Yom Kippur, I hope it is an easy one.

Ruth

www.growingupjewish.com

No comments:

Post a Comment