Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Art Event Not to be Missed!!!

Pomegranate Mezuzah Case

I am going to be showing my Judaica and Jewels this coming Sunday, November 14 in Sherman Oaks, CA, along with some wonderful other artists. This is a private show but you are invited, along with your friends! This is not a Chanukah Bazaar in the traditional sense, although there will be sensational gifts for your buying pleasure!


It is sure to be a festive, enjoyable event filled with music and joy! If you are interested and would like further information, please respond here and I will send you the information!  You can also send me an email at ruthshapiro@gmail.com and I will get right back to you.


I feel very fortunate that I was invited to participate in this art event by the noted artist and former Dean of the School of Art and Architecture at USC, Ruth Weisberg.
Embossed Copper and silver earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment